Re: Custom OSes in release

>> What kind of issue it will help to avoid?

To avoid getting our customers in trouble.

>> in my case user can just add it

No, he can't. It won't work. The sooner he will know it the better.

>> there will be a lot of failed deployments during development and
debugging anyway

Why? No, it won't. We don't have cases where we need to modify it by hands
and see what happens, because we already have strict list of OSes we
support. And if someone of our clients or deployment engineers does that -
it will be better for him to know this won't work from the beginning, isn't
it?