Re: Fuelmenu workflow bug #1314224 discussion

OK, let me rephrase. Our kickstart configures eth0 according to the kernel
parameters we passed, right? If we run fuelmenu with "--save-only" it uses
actual "eth0" IP settings, calculates everything it needs and saves this
info in /etc/astute.yaml. But if we enter Fuel menu and exit without
saving, it resets everything to defaults (10.20.0.0/24) and saves these
defaults in /etc/astute.yaml. To my mind, "exit without saving" should act
like "save-only".

In order to avoid misunderstandings you mentioned, we can remove "Save and
continue" and leave only 2 options: "Quit without saving" and "Save and
exit"