Queries on Open Stack deployment

Hi,

I have few queried in Mirantis openstack deployment. Could you please confirm the same?

1.       MirantisOpenStack-4.1.iso is having Havana stack not Ice House stack. Is there any latest ISO which is having Ice House stack?

2.       Is this the recommended architecture for Mirantis certification on Brocade VCS plugin?

I have 4 VMs (fuel master node IP : 10.20.0.2, fuel slave 1 : 10.20.0.217, slave 2 : 10.20.0.252 and slave 3 : 10.20.0.198) hosted on a physical machine(Ubuntu 12.0.4 LTS running machine), I used virtual box script to create these VMs, then I created a new environment with 1 VM as controller node and 2 VMs as compute node. If I try to ping between VMs the communication will be via OVS bridge instead of Brocade VDX device (L2 switching device) so I am not sure whether we can test our VCS plugin code with this test bed.

3.       Shall I use physical server as one more compute node managed by this fuel master node?

a.       If yes, How can I include/discover the physical compute node in OpenStack cluster?

b.      we are going to use neutron network isolation using OpenVswitch and VLANs. Siced I used fuel script It have created 3 virtual NICs. In case of physical node how can I go with the interface configuration? Shall I go ahead with default interface configuration or modified one?

Note : Physical server's eth0 is connected to management network.

Default interface configuration

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF64B1.34985060]

Modified interface configuration

[cid:image004.jpg@01CF64B1.34985060]