Re: Query on Mirantis Openstack deployment

Harsha,

If you are following the master branch, then it is currently possible to
deploy HA (multinode with HA) with a single controller. This differs from
multinode in that all of the ha parts such galera, and haproxy are already
setup, and that more controllers can be added later. We are planning on
removing support for multinode from master shortly after we release 5.0.
This will give you an env that will more closely mimic what most people
will be deploying while keeping the env footprint down.