Re: overcommit rates

David,

1. Yes
2. Yes, same as other Settings which Fuel can "re-apply" today (syslog
server, scheduler type, etc). As Sergey pointed out, there's no danger in
it, and there should not be any additional technical effort to implement.
The only thing is - we need to add a note on UI and/or in documentation to
explain to user that changing overcommit rate to lower will not
automatically offload Compute nodes that are already over-provisioned,
he/she will still need to migrate excessive VMs away:)
3. No, no monitoring. Fuel master should be the only source of "truth" for
those settings which are exposed to user on Web UI.

---
Regards,
Dmitriy

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 8:35 PM, Sergii Golovatiuk <sgolovatiuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx