Re: FYI: Master service passwords in 5.1 now are generated

Sergii, I think, it would be better if you posted it to openstack-dev with
[Fuel] prefix and in separate thread or we will lose this idea. Let's write
down some lines on dev mode into blueprints.

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:53 PM, Sergii Golovatiuk <sgolovatiuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,
Fuel Library Tech Lead,