Re: How to manage and shared a self-signed certificate for OSt public endpoint?

Hi Sergii,

 So just to rephrase, generated a self-signed certificate from the fuel
master with the correct CN for the VIP and distributed the certificate to
all HAProxy should be easy. Cool :). Otherwise I'm using HAProxy >= 1.5 and
this version will be generated by OSCI fuel team I guess. Securing the
backend traffic will be done as a second step I think.

Thanks for your confirmation.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Sergii Golovatiuk <sgolovatiuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx