env name/info location change in 5.1

Hi Fuelers,

  It was pointed out to me that the environment name and info (e.g. Release,
HA mode and Status) has been up-leveled in 5.1 from only being on the Node
screen to always being above the tabs in the UI.  In general, I think this a
good thing since previously you could only see what env you were in by
looking at the breadcrumb trail.  However, in playing with the new format, I
notice two things:
1. The information that was previously available by clicking on the ³info
icon² is now always displayed.  While in very small text, I¹m wondering if
this is using up real estate that makes the display look a bit cluttered.
I¹d like others to weigh in on what they think.
2.  Errors / status messages are displayed below the env information.
Typically, you¹d want those to be displayed as high up the screen as
possible ­ e.g. above the tabs and above the env name.  Again, opinions
welcome.
Thanks,

- David J. Easter
  Director of Product Management,   Mirantis, Inc.

Follow ups