Re: env name/info location change in 5.1

Hi David,

First of all, this change was made because of many complaints that it is
impossible to determine what are the release and deployment mode of the
cluster. Yes, this info was available by clicking on the "info icon", but
that was very unobvious. The nodes tab also was not the best place for that
information. So we decided to move it above the tabs.

As for the things you noticed:

   1. It looks ok to me, but I also think there is a lot of empty space,
   which can be eliminated.
   2. I think the cluster name should be considered as a page title (other
   pages like "Support" and "Releases" have titles with the same style), so
   nothing should go above it.