Re: Suggestion on hints for "Networks" tab

Hi Fuelers,

Thank you Dmitry. It's a really good sample where we can improve UI. That
would be really nice to add hints to Fuel UI. Though documentation should
be updated also. I think the more hints we have the more user friendly Fuel
is.

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,