Re: Some questions around "Networks" tab

Some more questions on networks

4) When I build the environment w/o Ceph I still get the Storage network to
be configured on "Configure interfaces" and on "Networks" screens. Why is
that, what this network will be used for?

5) If I choose to deploy w/ Ceph - what will Storage network be used for? I
assume that it will serve replication, and data traffic between a VM and an
RBD volume will go through Management network - is that correct?

---
Regards,
Dmitriy