Re: Replacing failed controller in Fuel

1) corosync restart happens becaude you need to modify config file in
unicast mode. If you use multicast - everything is fine.
2) redeployment of the cluster is needed because you need to update all the
config files.
3) there is no workaround available right now as it required sufficient
rewriting of puppet code and modification of the architecture to get rid of
all the issues. I hope we will fix all of them in the upcoming 5.1 release.
4) please share them
5) also, controller substitution may face some of the issues as it is
sometimes similar to controller addition.
 29 июля 2014 г. 16:27 пользователь "Dmitriy Novakovskiy" <