New web framework

Hello colleagues!

As you may know, we really want to get rid of old web.py and go towards
something new, especially because for now it's not really hard to rewrite
our API as it became more abstract. Also, in Fuel 6.0 there will be
multiple important changes in our API, so we definitely need to implement
v2, and doing it using modern framework looks like a good start.

I did some research on both Pecan and Flask, also we had a discussion on
this subject with our Fuel-Python team yesterday, and looks like we're
choosing Flask over Pecan, because there are almost no bad things anybody
could say about it.

What are your thoughts? I know there is a pull request on Pecan already,
but my personal opinion is it doens't worth all this headache.

--
Best regards,
Nick Markov

Follow ups