Re: New web framework

Hi,

What do you mean - no json support?
Ostf is written in pecan - and it always replays with Content-type:
application/json

I still prefer to use flask, as it is overall better framework with huge
user base, and a lot of plugins, that we can use in future.
For example we can add existing admin panel with nice interface, which will
be quite helpfull in development.