Re: New web framework

Nick,
if you've got a time for it - I would love to see more formal approach to
the analysis. We know our requirements for Fuel already (we do, right?)),
so I believe we could have a comparison table, with features we need in
rows and frameworks in columns.
You mentioned some of the features already, such as PATCH, application/json
type without monkey-patching, etc.

If we follow this way and collaboratively feel up such a table, there will
be no question what to take when it comes to finally choose framework and
start development.