Re: RAM issues with environments

Team,

Shall we settle on a conclusion? If we need more memory for a working HA,
let's accept this fact and move on.

I believe we should define a set of supported scenarios for the VirtualBox,
update our scripts, update release notes and also change quick start on
Mirantis portal. I filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1361331 to
track that.

My suggestion is to introduce something along the lines of:

   1. config_4GB.sh - non-HA, 1 controller, 1 compute
   2. config_8GB.sh - non-HA, 1 controller, 3 compute nodes
   3. config_16GB.sh - HA, 3 controllers, 1 compute

If we want to go beyond that, there should be an answer in form of
deploying OVA/OVF into vCenter and utilizing more compute power from a set
of ESX hosts.

Thanks,
Roman