Re: RAM issues with environments

Roman, we figured it out. The problem was that mysql 5.6 was turning
performance_schema parameter on by default. That lead to the shortage of
memory as MySQL allocated 1 gigabyte at once. Now we modified the template
and performance_schema is turned on only if we have 4 gigabytes of RAM on
the node. All the tests are passing now and we closed all the bugs related
to intermittent failures because of insufficient resources on the node.

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,
Fuel Library Tech Lead,
Mirantis, Inc.