Re: Storage network - still replication only?

I'd like to capture this in the documentation.  The networking doc really
needs a major rewrite
and that isn't going to happen for 5.1.  But I see two possibilities:

- Add a section called "Logical network configuration options" -- maybe you
have a better title --
  to the Planning Guide.  Does anyone (maybe on the Support side?) have any
notes I could use
  for that?
- Augment the description of the logical networks in
http://docs.mirantis.com/openstack/fuel/master/reference-architecture.html#network-architecture
  I would rather not get this description bogged down with lots of details
but it's an option.

meg

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 5:06 AM, Sergii Golovatiuk <sgolovatiuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx