Re: Storage network - still replication only?

Meg,

Ceph's network topology is already documented in the storage section
of Reference Architecture. Also, I don't think it's worth spending
significant effort on documenting the logical network roles if it will
need to be rewritten after advanced-networking blueprint is
implemented.