Re: Documentation bug? Public addresses on all nodes

About the example...  I'm thinking that I should go back to the old
definition of the environment here,
then maybe present the information about the requisite number of IPs in a
table.

And I need to figure out a way that isn't totally cumbersome to reflect
that one set of numbers is for
all 5.0.x environments, 5.1 Nova-network environments, and 5.1 Neutron
environments that specify
"Assign public network to all nodes".

BTW, a terminology question: for a discussion like this, do you consider
Zabbix nodes to be separate
from Compute and Storage nodes?  What about MongoDB nodes?  Someone said
that a MongoDB node
is really a storage node.  I'm not sure...
meg