Re: Documentation bug? Public addresses on all nodes

Agree, it should be clear as much as possible.

I can imagine three-column two-string table with columns: environment,
Public IPs in HA mode, Public IPs in non-HA mode or
two-column four-string one with columns: environment, Public IPs (HA,
non-HA is separate strings).

About terminology: let's name nodes by roles names we use to not confuse
someone: cinder, ceph, mongo.

Aleksey Kasatkin