Re: FUEL feature request (save/restore the environment settings)

I think there's a lot of value to this feature.  It can also be
helpful for support/debugging if there's a quick way to load the
config of a cloud created by a customer or coworker.  I know a
diagnostic snapshot can expose this information, but something like a
YAML that has all the fields from the UI would be pretty useful.

-Christopher