Re: Login and Logout actions are absent in Nailgun

Ok, so I checked how it looks in OpenStack.
Horizon deletes token and it's doing it during logout and login if
token wasn't deleted earlier.
None of CLI commands in OpenStack deletes token.

With such knowledge, what do you want to do? We will update blueprint
accordingly.

Regards,