Re: FUEL feature request (save/restore the environment settings)

On 29 Sep 2014, at 10:28, Vitaly Kramskikh <vkramskikh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gleb,
>
> For your case you can create a simple script which:
> 	• Saves output of GET /api/clusters/:id, GET /api/clusters/:id/attributes, GET /api/clusters/:id/network_configuration/:network_manager
> 	• Sends the data back to the same urls in the same order using PUT (except the cluster creation - there should be POST request)
> This quick solution should work fine between different Fuel versions if there are no significant changes.

We were discussing that on troubleshooting meeting and this would be very cool feature.
But we wanted to get it even further and save timestamps of original deployment and then during redeploy use them, so deployment ordering would be preserved.

Regards,
--
Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala
Sr. OpenStack Engineer