Re: FUEL feature request(--no-op or --dry-run)

+1 to the idea of separate handler for astute and "prepare" task in nailgun
if we want this in 6.0.

In future, i think, nailgun will simply skip generation of any deployment
tasks, if "prepare" api call requested.
If deployment will be described as set of tasks with pre/post-deployment
actions and will look like:

- upload_facts
- sync_puppet
- deploy_nova
- deploy_ceph

nailgun will omit deploy_nova, deploy_ceph tasks and execute only facts and
sync