Re: FUEL feature request(--no-op or --dry-run)

Hi Vladimir,

I think the way how it should be implemented needs to be discussed with
Dmitry Shulyak
who is working on Granular deployment.
If we will chose to hardcode the logic on orchestrator side, we can have
the problems
with tasks reimplementation of this feature.
>From my point of view it should be separate task (or handler in terms of
orchestrator), it
should not be deployment task, which behaves differently if some flag in
data is set as True.

Thanks,