Re: FUEL feature request(--no-op or --dry-run)

Thank you for your opinion.

If i correctly understand, we should implement such things:

   - separate API call for Nailgun for such action similar to deploy call;
   - new CLI action for node like 'fuel --env 1 node --prepare_env --node
   3';
   - add new handler 'prepare_env' into Astute.

Looks like feature deserves a blueprint.