Re: [Fuel build system] Documentation

Irina, I've had a chance to look through the etherpad and the commit
and I think it looks really good.  It's excellent information, looking
forward to getting it in our docs!

I think this information should be part of the development
information.  To that end, it should be part of the "Fuel Development
Guide" being added to fuel-docs repo.  The contents of the guide right
now consist of all the contents of fuel-web/docs.  This is a
work-in-progress, though it's very close to being ready to merge.
This commit has no significant content changes to what was pulled from
fuel-web/docs, it just organizes them into a new section in fuel-docs
called "Fuel Development Guide"
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125234/

Right now, the HTML docs build correctly but the PDF docs do not.  It
has to do with a path issue, and I could use some help sorting it out.
The problem I'm hitting has to do with the path to nailgun being
inserted (around line 14 in fuel-docs/common_conf.py).  This is
necessary for the automodule component of Sphinx to find and walk
through the nailgun code, and build API documentation.

If I use sys.path.insert(0,
os.path.abspath("_build/repos/fuel-web/nailgun")) then HTML docs work
great, API stuff builds as it should, but "make pdf" leads to the API
section being empty in the PDF doc Fuel Development Guide.

if I use sys.path.insert(0, "_build/repos/fuel-web/nailgun") then
again, HTML docs work great, and fuel dev guide PDF is perfect
including all API stuff from autodoc - but the other PDF docs all fail
due to errors.

-Christopher