Re: Future (was: [RFC] libgeda data structures and algorithms)

On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 08:20 +0000, Gareth Edwards wrote:
> On 17 December 2012 13:45, Peter TB Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > 2) If we (i.e. the gEDA/gaf dev team) decide on the "rewrite" option,
> > then it's only going to happen if we work as a team to *make* it happen,
> > without getting disheartened or sidetracked by bikeshedding or negative
> > attitude from others.  Honestly, do we have the team for it?
>
> I'm in.

Likewise, although TBH - I probably have more ideas than time to do
anything with them. (Always time for a little painting though ;))

For the moment, I'm trying to get my existing tech-debt paid on the
PCB+GL renderer, and clean it all up to the point it can go upstream.

--
Peter Clifton <peter.clifton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Clifton Electronics