Re: Future

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 05:19:00PM +0000, Peter C.J. Clifton wrote:
> When I met DJ, Stuart, Ales and Steve in Boston recently, we
> discussed file formats (for gEDA's future), and we all agreed it
> would never be a good idea to home-brew a syntax parser again.
>
> The two mooted as credible possibilities, and having good library
> support existing were XML and JSON.

JSON is actually very nice and human readable, compared to XML.
And there are many libraries for reading/writing JSON (there's
even json-glib).

--
Ivan Stankovic, pokemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm";