Re: Future

>> Spent most of the last year cleaning up the mess left by someone that
>> used C# without realizing that deployment is not easy, because no two
>> Windows systems are the same.
>
> What specific problems were you encountering?

Take your pick:
Something would be missing.
Wrong version of .NET. For unknown reasons some users could not
download or install new .NET versions when they tried.
Microsoft keeps moving the links around to the needed parts.
The may have only been on dialup with no hope of downloading.
Installing the parts to make our programs work, would break someone
else programs.

I like the C# language, being by the same fellow that did Delphi it is
well thought out, or at least it was at its inception.
Just getting it to work on other peoples machines is where it all falls apart.