Re: git.geda-project.org permissions change

Am 08.09.2013 23:04, schrieb DJ Delorie:
> I defer to Peter's git expertise in setting up the git stuff.  If our
> previous practices were dangerous, we need to change them, despite any
> "convenience" of being able to work around the system's intended use.

To date I still wait for somebody showing me an incident where harm
actually happened. Instead, Peter told us he actually uses exactly the
workflow I use myself, outlined a week ago, and is used by many other
projects, too. So much to his "expertise".

No problem at all. I couldn't put in the amount of time I liked to put
in anyways. The list of open source projects I'm participating in is
simply too long and getting rid of PCB will do me a favour.

At times is was a joy to work with you, folks. I wish you all the best!

Markus

--
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Markus Hitter