Re: [geda-user] New experimental netlist features

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 07:19:01AM +0100, Peter TB Brett wrote:
> These sound like good reasons not to merge yet.
That's my point of view, too. I don't see any reason to include it in
master yet (and it has been already included without asking).

> Is there any reason why it can't be a plugin/extension that's shipped separately?

It was a different project on a different site so far. I would suggest
adding another repo for it on geda-project but DJ wants it to go
directly into geda-gaf for some reason.

Thanks,
  Vladimir