Re: PLEASE STOP !!! - Re: [geda-user] Apollon

>   * Please answer if you are ready to change the current
>     policy and add some other devs/users as admins to the admins of the
>     gEDA administrator list?
>   * What are criteria for the people who might be admins of the gEDA
>     administrator list?

Since an answer seems to be expected of me... Admins are people with a
long history of not just committing patches, but helping others get
patches committed, directing the flow of work, and otherwise managing
the project as a whole.

These are not people we "hire" or "vote in" to do the job, these are
people who are *already* doing the job, and we call them admins to
recognize their work, not to convince them to do it.

So, consistent with what I've been saying all along... if you want to
be a developer, be a developer.  If you want to be an admin, be an
admin.  If your goal in life is to get others to vote you a title,
you're probably in the wrong place.