Re: PLEASE STOP !!! - Re: [geda-user] Apollon

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015, Vladimir Zhbanov wrote:
If you mean personally me, you can see I've never asked admin privileges until I realized nobody cares about geda-gaf releases any more, that is, I asked them a week after my question about our release plans here, since there was no answer.

If you feel like preparing a release, just do so. You don't need any Launchpad permissions for that. BTW, I wouldn't mind if you started the release branch just before my latest commits; there's no need for Xorn to be included in the upcoming release.