getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

ABS & Wiki Problems and Resolution

Hello,
since yesterday the build & wiki server hosted at my home started experiencing HW issues (CPU Temperature). The wiki was already migrated to a small vm running on the main server, the wiki software was also upgrade to the latest moinmoin version . The ABS is currently offline, it will also be moved to a VM on the new server, however this will required some more time, not sure it will be done this weekend.
I will still power on the current ABS server in the next few hours.

Moving this services to the main server should improve availability. It will also decrease the noise at my home :P

Best regards,

--
João Luís Marques Pinto
GetDeb Team Leader