getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Re: Moving to an APT repository - Request For Comments

Hi!

How about to start with some (private) beta repository for testing purposes,
so we can test functionalities under jaunty.

After a package builds in ABS, it goes automatically to the repository, so
we can start installing packages using apt-get.

I think that's the best thing to do in the beginning..

Let's go ahead with it :-)

Thanks

--
Marco Rodrigues