gma500 team mailing list archive

Re: Gma500 drivers for Natty,

Ok, thank you for the information Luca :)
I think I will turn this information in to something usable for on the wiki.
And I have the feeling we should provide some kind of upgrade 'advice' to
users of the drivers so that they can get their system in some kind of
working state when they will upgrade in April.
About the .39 kernel stuff necessary, do you have any idea whether any X
part of the psb-gfx is already written, and if so where we can find it (is
it in staging, or still in a drm-development kernel tree?)

met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,

Maarten Fonville