gma500 team mailing list archive

Re: Gma500 drivers for Natty,

An upgrade 'advice' to users would be nice because situation is not so
simple.

about X part of psb-gfx I don't think there is anything public (at least in
git)
Tista said he would try in the mean while to merge PSB X driver on top of
PSB-GFX.. but it is not that easy.

I usually check git repo for next-linux kernel:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git;a=history;f=drivers/staging/gma500;hb=HEAD

and the kernel mailing list
http://search.gmane.org/?query=gma500&author=&group=gmane.linux.kernel&sort=date&DEFAULTOP=and&xP=Zgma500&xFILTERS=Glinux.kernel---A

but nothing new in the last weeks.