gnome3-team team mailing list archive

Re: Thanks for your great work, please, don´t give up with Gnome Shell.

P.D: About the other email, I made a mistake. Canonical do give you a very
simple option of returning to the "classic ubuntu" in "pantalla de acceso"
in Spanish, "Access screen" in English I guess. It´s gnome 2 shell, but I
personally prefer it rather than gnome 3. I have seen it, and it´s really
good. A personal choice this time, I prefer to have everything very
organized and mainly to have the most possible information where it can be
seen easily. I suppose that someday I´ll have to update it because you will
stop supporting it so it is gonna get obsolete but I think I can get used to
it.

Thanks anyway for your really good job, Gnome 3 is everything Unity is
supposed to be but it is not, despite my personal opinion.