gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Removing dead code - prime candidates

Hi,

There are bunch of files in our repository which seem to be useless
these days. But before trying to remove them I wanted feedback from
others regarding same.

1. GNUSim8085.glade - We don't use this file now. All of the interface
is constructed with the code that lives in src/interface.c
2. GNUSim8085.prj - I believe none of our main maintainers use Anjuta.
Also the file is for very old version of Anjuta. If we need to keep it
has to be converted to newer version.
3. tools directory:
a) gen_insts and gen_pcinc - Not sure if these scripts are relevant anymore.
b) glade_reinsert.c - Not relevant anymore.
c) replace.py - Do we need to keep this script?
d) template.asm - This placeholder program is part of code for long
time. No need to keep this file around.

Let me know what you think.

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.