graphics-drivers-testers team mailing list archive

Test results Nvidia 950m - 355 - and current problems -- Correct version

Hi
I'm sorry but my previous message got a bit messed up do to the mail formatting, here is the correct version.
Thanks for the great and up to date drivers! These are the only ones that work on my Laptop.

Here are my test results for 355:
https://openbenchmarking.org/result/1512271-KH-TESTNVIDI12

Here are the problems I still have concerning the Nvidia video card:
      1. Terrible screen tearing when using the Nvidia card. Probably related to this issue:
      https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/775691/linux/vsync-issue-nvidia-prime-ux32vd-with-gt620-m-/1      2. Resume after suspend doesn't always work. It sometimes shows black screen.
               3. When using the Intel card, I have no screen tearing but am unable to logout, reboot or shutdown. The laptop will hang at logout. (something to do with ACPI?)

The Intel and suspend problems might be a kernel bug, I'm not sure.

Greetings
Tristan