Re: [Question #79928]: Continuous lines when no data for teh period

TTimo requested for more information:
Since I opened the original ticket..

I track some 'gauge' data that sometimes will not change for a while.
But I still want to have a low resolution data history (the default 1
minute span) for periods when it does actually change. From a purely
visual/graph rendering perspective, it's easier if I can draw graphs
that extrapolate missing values as the 'last known value'.

As you point out I wouldn't want to have my data *stored* with extra
values added though, this should be a purely rendering thing.