Re: Update on debian packaging of whisper

I'm working on a python package that I use at Admob.com for installing
graphite server and carbon-cache instances.  I've just pushed it up
to github at:

http://github.com/zirpu/graphite_scripts.git

This might be helpful for working on the debian/ubuntu package.
My lazy package for installing graphite I won't publish. :-)
I package up the .eggs and handle installing everything into
a python virtualenv environment in the postinst script.

Anyway, any feedback on the graphite_scripts package would be appreciated.

--allan