Re: [Question #108391]: Can Graphite act as a data bus to spool events?

Rob Goodyear confirmed that the question is solved:
I guess my thought was to collapse the infrastructure a bit by
leveraging the Federation that you've built into Graphite, thus removing
the need to run a MQ layer above it. I can scale horizontally with
message queues atop Graphite, or scale horizontally by deploying more
Graphite nodes... right? Although I guess I would still need some out-
of-band method for load distribution, wouldn't I?

Now that I've talked myself OUT of that idea, I guess I will go look at
rabbitMQ.