Re: Contribute documentation and code

Hey Pete, all contributions are very welcome especially documentation. If
you don't already have access to the graphite wiki (
http://graphite.wikidot.com/) just click the 'Join this wiki' link on the
left navigation panel of the wiki page (you will have to register a wikidot
account first) and let me know so I can approve the join request (for some
reason wikidot doesn't email me about new requests).

As far as code contributions, feel free to put the graphite_agent code in
the 'contrib' dir in trunk. You will need to join the 'graphite-dev' team in
Launchpad first though before you can commit changes to bzr. Also please
specify what license the code is being published under by including the
appropriate header / LICENSE file.

Thanks,
Chris