Re: [Question #161034]: Is Graphite auto-scaling my graph?

Nicholas Leskiw proposed the following answer:
Are there a lot of less-than-one or zero values in your graph?

If that is true, and if there are more datapoints than there are horizontal
pixels in your graph, graphite will average the values of all the datapoints
at each pixel.

If you want change this behavior, you can use the cumulative() function,
called "Aggregate By Sum" in the UI, to add all the values at each pixel.

You could also increase the width of your graph so there is at least 1 pixel
per datapoint (i.e., a 24 hour graph with 1440 datapoints should have a
width of about 1460-1480 pixels to account for the y-axis labels and
borders.)

If there are no zero or less than one values, please post a screenshot and
the raw data with the &rawData=true parameter.

-Nick