Re: [Question #160966]: How do I configure retention aggregation for carbon?

Andrew Olson posted a new comment:
Thanks for the quick response. I'll check out Ceres. Our use case
involves accurately tracking counts of discrete events, and we very much
like the idea of storing the counters in time-range bins of configurable
granularity to enable histogram-style reports and monitoring. I found
this old question [1] which suggests how Whisper might be hacked to
provide that type of functionality, but it sounds like Ceres is the
ideal solution that we should pursue.

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/graphite/+question/38238