Re: [Question #169882]: Slow web performance when clustered.

Cody Stevens is still having a problem:
Thanks for the answer.   I think I may have confused the original
question because of my desire to provide enough detail.  The question I
had hoped to find an answer about was referring to the slowness of the
webapp when I turn on the clustering feature.  Is this normal?

In regards to your other comments they lead to more questions.  First,
we had hoped to have 2 copies of the metrics data for disaster recovery
purposes.  This seemed easy enough to achieve utilizing the relays since
they can be configured to send to multiple cache servers.   Is this not
recommended?  If I understand your suggestion above the metrics would be
distributed between the 2 servers via a load balancer so neither would
have a full copy.  I have made the argument for that configuration
thinking that even though both servers wouldn't have the full data set
there would likely be enough in a DR situation to still analyze metrics
even if they are not fully accurate. Secondly,  since we have *almost* 2
full copies (minus the metrics in the secure network) could that be the
cause of the webapp lag we are seeing?

Thanks again for your replies.

Cody