Re: [Question #169882]: Slow web performance when clustered.

Cody Stevens confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for the quick response.  I discovered last night that a firewall
change had been made that coincided with me clustering the 2 servers.
After the change the servers could no longer talk to our memcache
machines which is what was causing the latency.  When they were
clustered it seemed to magnify this problem.

The configuration you suggested above is actually exactly how we have
implemented so it is good to know we are not way off the chart as far as
that goes.

Again thanks for your quick response and an awesome project.

Cody